Saturday 7 February 2015

A trip to the airport...

Heathrow Airport... and where Daddy works


Usually when we arrive as a family at Heathrow, it is to check in and fly. Today however, we went for a look behind the scenes at the hub where hub works. A day out which was very different. We had fun - the girls in particular had a great time - I was desperately wishing for an anorak to match my husband's by the end of it. I jest. There were bits of the airport that were really interesting. Bits that were even exciting. And bits that were brilliant (these included coffee and food). Perhaps the best bit of all though, was the look on Daddy's face, when he asked Esme and Sofia if they wanted to see another terminal and his girls both shouted yes, after already having been on a bus, two trains, and trudged around for what felt like forever. Love that! Here is our time in pictures so that we always remember the day we went to Daddy's work.















FOOTNOTE: The irony has not passed me by that I didn't take any photos of planes. Maybe had I been wearing that anorak however...

No comments: