Wednesday 11 March 2015

Whilst I'm on the subject of a new me... Rosehip oil review (1)

...I've been sent this Nelsons Homeopathic product to try


It has sold out everywhere because HRH Kate, happened to admit to the press that she is using it.

Apparently, Pure Rosehip oil has the power to reduce wrinkles, and, give you that pregnancy glow.

(I'm wondering, can it get rid of that one stray wiry hair that insists on returning to my chin every so often too?)

Of course I'll give it ago. And I'll keep you posted.

And for the record, I just need the glow not the pregnancy.


FOOTNOTE - 
WHEN - THE VERY NEXT DAY 
WHERE - ON TWITTER
WHAT -
I've not turned into a quite yet... but day one of using oil & it's looking promising

2 comments:

Mummy Tries said...

How are you finding it now after a few days? I need help with my wrinkley eyes, would you recommend it?

Writing Life As It Is said...

Hang fire for a week Renee and I will let you know. I have two other women now trialling it too, so hopefully will have a fair report to bring. So far so very good.