Tuesday 19 March 2013

Musings of a 4YO

The following was literally all spoken in the space of a few minutes on a post peaches and custard teatime high. One question: Is it any wonder that us parents are so shagged all the time?

 

Mummy, I really really wanted to have glasses, but now I've decided it is a lot boring. They are hurting me. They only hurt me when they are on my nose too much. It really really hurts in school because they are on my face all the time. 

Next breath:
Mummy, when I am ten, I would like to be Connor's brother and live with him. And I want there to be Connor's mummy and daddy and my mummy and daddy living there too.

Next breath:
Mummy, do you remember when they had stickers at the doctor's and I was allowed one?

Next breath:
Hello mummy, I'm scooting and I've just run over an ant. I'm going to see Fia. I can whack her with my lightsaber.

Next breath:
Where's granny's card? Nevermind, I can make granny's card... Mummy I need dark pink...

No comments: