Friday 22 March 2013

THANK YOU FOR YOUR much-loved COMMENTS!

I just wanted to say a big THANK YOU to all of you that have ever left a comment on LIFE AS IT IS but especially for all the well wishes that have accumulated today on the post regarding Sofia and her fight with pneumonia, her colour drained, her mischieviousness disappeared

I'm not sure why every time I reply to a comment it simply disappears - perhaps it is from when LIFE AS IT IS was hacked, perhaps it is down to my archaic mac, perhaps I've done something silly with the settings, yes perhaps it is me simply being the techy twit that I am?!

What I do know is that I have tried to respond to say thank you to you all for your lovely comments on the GraceFaith blog and to let you know that Sofia Faith is much better again today.

After Monday's improvements, Tuesday I was very disappointed as she was laid out again, Wednesday she was up and down, then yesterday stronger and today even more so. She is definitely heading in the right direction now. I had pneumonia in 2006 and remember the two steps forward, one step back nature of the illness as far as recovery... 

I will only know she is 100% when she climbs back on the dining room table again, and yes, I'll be sure to share that with you. In the meantime, thank you for reading, but most of all for commenting. 

It is lovely getting to know the blogging community. Now have yourselves a great weekend ;-) 

Emma x

PS I've gone mad and ordered a new Mac, so let's hope the not being able to reply is soon a thing of the past!

No comments: