Friday 26 July 2013

10 must do's when holidaying with the kids...


In a few days, my family and I are off on holiday. We are flying to Spain and then going straight from Bournemouth airport on our return, to Lyme Regis. CUE song: Oh I do love to be beside the seaside; and if I'm honest, I'm far more excited about the latter - and that's not just because of our recent AMAZING summer weather either!

When it comes to packing, it pays to be organised right? I have definitely got my work cut out for me this year; I'm having to plan and pack for two holidays in one. I figured making a list would help. All you list makers out there just nodded right?! And you will no doubt already have your own from way back when, you organised bunch. But if you don't have a checklist yet, and you want to share mine, please do: Just click on camping or abroad

Meanwhile, here are TEN must do’s for TRAVELLING with kids.



1) Do use plastic miniature bottles and zip-up bags for absolutely every thing from baby snacks to toiletries.
2) Do remember your little one's favourite soft toy.
3) Do take sucky sweets or lollipops for take off and landing, if flying.
4) Do ask for seats next to other families with kids when flying long haul.
5) Do have lots of snacks and things for the kids to do.
6) Do remember a first aid kit and any medicines that are required.
8) Do send a postcard home, that way you can create a holiday memory book over the years.
9) Do take your own car seat. We were totally unimpressed with the ones that were offered to us when abroad previously.
10) Do remember that you can actually buy most things when you've arrived.

Happy holidays eh?!




No comments: