Thursday 26 June 2014

Need to eat gluten free? Did you know about this free app?

My sister was visiting from Ecuador recently, complete with all her food allergies and intolerances. 



Out for the day and looking for gluten free options, we were trying to decide where to eat, and frantically studying the menus of many restaurants.

Eventually we found one, although it would have been a lot easier had I known about this app for my mobile at the time. 


The Gluugle app (free for iPhone), locates places to eat with gluten-free options while you’re out and about. Clever huh. 


By the way, I have not received anything for writing this post. It's just that through my two small infants, I've experienced food intolerance and allergies, and I'm forever an advocate of products that can make Life As It Is easier for all!

No comments: