Tuesday 4 August 2015

Time and space (2)

Image courtesy of Busy Mom

I'd been trying to finish some work all week and what with the children off school and nursery, it had been a futile mission.

Until the weekend, when Simon took the kids off to his Mum's for a visit, and I was able to clear the backlog.

It was all going so well, until that is, I developed a temperature and felt like plop.

Cue the lane to the rescue and the children their friends to play with. (I live within a lovely community otherwise known as a bubble).

The peace and quiet has been astounding. For the first time in a very long time, I've heard the house breathe. (I may have heard it sigh too - it is such a bloody mess).

1 comment:

Mummy Tries said...

Hope you're feeling better lovely. I can very much relate to this, still reeling from mastitis two weeks ago. Hallelujah for fab neighbours xxx