Monday 23 October 2017

Diary of a Wimpy Kid - The Long Haul, A review by Esme

And so, this afternoon has been wet and rainy. The first day of our holiday. Never mind, Mum arranged for us to watch Diary of a Wimpy Kid, The Long Haul. Here's what I thought...


I would give this film ten out of ten, I liked it a lot, because it was humorous and it made me laugh out loud.

I liked the ending, it was so cute; when the pig and the little boy called Manny are brought back together again.

I liked when Greg is in the boat which ends up flying into the swimming pool.

The fact is, they managed to make it to Meemaw's house for her 90th birthday party, and on the way had an amazing adventure.

Loads of things went wrong, but this only reunited them as a family.

I also learnt that children can be so addicted to their phones. And that family is far more important.

Available on Blu-ray™ & DVD as of today (23rd October 2017), from Twentieth Century Fox Home Entertainment

 

Emma Oliver & LIFE AS IT IS was sent this DVD for the purpose of this review. All words are my (daughter's) own.