Monday 30 October 2017

Paddington 2 - The feel good movie of the year - Film review


Paddington 2 - LIFE AS IT IS Film review... so what did we make of it?


Actually, call me a softie, but Paddington 2 is definitely my favourite film this year. 


Nostalgia plays its part but overall it's a heartwarming & humourous adventure, that is pure family fun.

My daughter Esme, was frightened in the first film - okay she is sensitive, but as a result was apprehensive about seeing this yesterday at the press preview. However she loved it too.


Morally good, I think Paddington 2 works so well, due to its simple plot line, that is by the way, perfectly executed.


Great characterisation - well acted. The cast are fantastic - and there are lots of familiar faces. I love Hugh Bon, because obviously I've a crush on him, (who doesn't?). I also love 'Knuckles' for the rough diamond character he is. But Hugh Grant as the devilish baddie, wins hands down for possibly his best performance yet?


And doesn't London shine?!

Extremely well done. 

So very British.

Indeed, the best thing to come out of Britain possibly since marmalade?!




WELL WORTH A GANDER... OUT IN CINEMAS NOV 10. 
Emma Oliver and family attended the preview for a review here on LIFE AS IT IS. All words and opinions my own.