Monday 8 January 2018

The LIFE AS IT IS Blog - six years on

Somewhat surprisingly, I began LIFE AS IT IS six years ago this year, and babies have long since grown into little girls. Over that time, the blog has documented the many ups and downs. The ups have been plenty. And the downs, well they've certainly given me much to write about, including many posts on allergies and hivesscreaming, hospital visits, postnatal depression and more recently my personal battle of getting a Lyme Disease diagnosis. But whatever is happening at the time and whatever I write about, throughout it all, our little family has remained steadfast and secure. Living and loving our life as it is. And rather wonderfully, throughout it all, my stats tell me that you've continued to visit and read my ramblings. So I just wanted to thank you for continuing to do that. I really do love that six years on you still stop by to share!