Wednesday 28 March 2018

In pursuit of wellness

After that rather self-indulgent post, I want to write about how good life is. How today, I'm in pursuit of wellness. What steps I'm taking to get better. How I came to take those steps and what they're doing to help me kick Lyme.

First of all, I should say that I am lucky enough to be getting help from a naturopath clinic. NTA in Basingstoke is already proving its worth, for I'm seeing results since starting with them end Nov 2017. But it's not all about the homeopathic remedies and the herbs they have provided me with. It is also about the detox, the diet and the positive mental attitude I've since had to adopt. Since my diagnosis. Since accepting Lyme in the first place.

The next series of Lyme posts, will look at my diet. What I'm learning about food and wellbeing. How it is that what we eat affects our health. Why I'm detoxing and how I'm detoxing. How it's been and how I'm finding it now. Plus, I'll talk about the other wellbeing good health habits I've been propelled toward in recent weeks.



No comments: